Thursday, February 12, 2009

Love letters???


I was looking through Matthew's backpack after school yesterday...going through his piles of papers....when I saw a cute little handmade card among his things.

This card was obviously made with some effort. There were cute little flowers and hearts on the front and my first thought was, "Oh, how cute. Matthew got his first little love letter from a girl."

Then I opened it up and this is what it said....

"Dear Mathyou
I can tell sum times you tadil. Can you plees stop. Love Shelby
SP hope you have a grate day!"

Translation (with a little help from Matt):

"Dear Matthew, I can tell sometimes you tattle. Can you please stop? Love Shelby P.S. Hope you have a great day!"

Looks like we need to have a little chat about how to impress the ladies.

2 comments:

  1. Oh what a hilarious story... and I love the picture you chose to go with it! He could try to win that girl over, or just let her look through his binoculars;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kami!!!! I read your comment on my blog and immediately asked my mom how to get in touch with you and she gave me your blog address. Yay! it's so fun to be back in touch with you. Wow! You have a handsome little tribe of boys at your house. It's crazy to look at Matthew and Jay and be able to totally see you in them because I have known you since we were both just kids. It's not as easy to tell with babies:) My mom gave me your e-mail address, so I'll get in touch that way for more details. Great to see your CUTE family.
    Andrea (Wilkins) Ryser

    ReplyDelete