Tuesday, December 30, 2008

First blog

So apparently everyone is blogging these days and I'm just trying to get into the groove. Seems like I'm always several years behind on the trends! I mostly plan on documenting the lives of my three sons....Matthew, Jay and Ethan. They are the center of my world right now! (And my husband Clay, who is pretty awesome too.) We've recently moved to Southern California from Connecticut and it's hard to keep in touch with so many people individually. Hopefully this will keep me better connected to far away friends!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Kami ~
    I am so happy to find your blog!! I love seeing the pictures of your BEAUTIFUL family.
    So, are your parents living in Phoenix now.
    The Beaverton 2nd ward just isn't the same since your family left.
    I was able to connect with Tyler on Facebook. Have found numerous other friends on it also.
    I'll send Andrea a link to your blog. She is so busy as always. She and Mark have four children ~ three girls and a boy. Did you know they were living in New Orleans when Katrina hit? They lost their home unfortunately. Mark was able to finish his medical residency while they were there. Now they live in Draper, Utah where Mark is in practice with his father as a maxillofacial oral surgeon. They're having trouble adjusting to the cold weather after living in the south for six years.

    We have many happy memories of you and your family. I don't want to put my email address on the internet but perhaps and I can send it to Tyler through Facebook and he can get it to you.
    Sharon Wilkins

    ReplyDelete